I spoke on ‘Why transport modelling often marginalises cycling: views from the Modelling on the Move series’ at the Modelling World conference this morning. Here are the pdf slides and the audio recording (mp3; 18MB).
- Modelling on the Move 6: cycling & transport modelling
- Seminar 5 – Participatory Modelling
- Seminar 4 – Social Theory, Transport and Energy Modelling, Friday 13th September
- Seminar 3 – Qualitative Data and Transport Modelling: Friday 12th April
- Public Health Perspectives: 15th Feb, LSHTM
- Launch Event 7th December